Selwyn Says: Real Talk-Real People
Meet Selwyn’s Staff:
Belonging to God, A Conversation about Baptism:
• Part One -- September 17, 10am: Join Selwyn leadership as they discuss the theology of the Sacrament of Baptism in the Presbyterian Church.
• Part Two -- September 24: Ashlee Anderson leads a discussion about baptism and what it has meant to intergenerational members of Selwyn Avenue.
• Part Three -- October 1: Ashlee Anderson leads a discussion about baptism with parents and families moving toward baptism.
• Part Four, Baptism in Action -- October 8: Rev. Lisa McLennan engages in a meaningful conversation with Selwyn’s Mission Partners at Montclaire Elementary School, Greater Enrichment Partners, and others.
• To Have and To Hold -- October 15: Lori Raible hosts guests marriage therapists and pastors for an honest discussion on faith and relationships.
• The Men Talk -- October 23: An honest (and hopeful) discussion of marriage, conflict, and commitment.
• The Women Talk -- October 30: An honest (and hopeful) discussion of marriage, conflict and commitment.
Touchy Topics: Are we really United in Christ?
• Friendships Transcending Ideological Differences -- Nov. 5th: Tune into an honest conversation amongst Selwyn members about maintaining and building friendships that transcend lines of difference.
• Thanksgiving, One Table & A Divided Family -- Nov. 12th: Tune in for faithful thoughts and strategies for reclaiming unity.
• A Grief That Lasts -- Nov. 19th: Many seem to be navigating life through a fog of sustained grief. Isolation, loss, fear, and divisiveness continue to threaten our sense of hope and joy.