Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church is a community of faith welcoming people with open arms & helping hands. We are anchored in the Presbyterian Church USA & are invested in its mission & education. Selwyn fosters a unique "Selwyn Spirit" & promotes individual spiritual growth, as we address & respond to a greater level of diversity & higher social awareness.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Myers Park community, near Park Road Shopping Center & Southpark.
Join Us for Worship!
- Volunteer to help with Room In The Inn, Monday nights through Tuesday mornings, through the month of March.
- Parent and Youth Lunch and Speakers, March 8, following Worship. RSVP here.
- Habitat Workday on March 14 to do siding. Please volunteer through this link.
- Lenten Spirit Dinners 2015. RSVP to join a group.
- Pastor's Bible Study, Wednesdays, 11am through March 25. The study this term is Proverbs and Ecclesiastes.
- Daughters of Faith, meeting Wednesdays, 11am. See the church calendar for dates.
- Sunday Evening Bible Study, 5pm in the Parlor. The dates and study focus can be found through this link.
- Bridges Out of Poverty Seminar, April 15 and 22. Light dinner at 5:30pm, Seminar 6-9pm. Register here.
- Vacation Bible School registration has started. Please visit the publications page to access the appropriate registration form for your child's age.