Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church is a community of faith welcoming people with open arms & helping hands. We are anchored in the Presbyterian Church USA & are invested in its mission & education. Selwyn fosters a unique "Selwyn Spirit" & promotes individual spiritual growth, as we address & respond to a greater level of diversity & higher social awareness.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Myers Park community, near Park Road Shopping Center & Southpark.
Join Us for Worship!
- Easter Egg Hunt for preschool and elementary age children of the Selwyn CDC and Church, Wednesday, April 1, 5:15pm. A pizza supper will follow.
- Maundy Thursday, April 2, there will be a 5:30pm dinner followed by Worship with Communion at 6:30pm.
- Easter Sunday, April 5, the 8:30am service will offer dramatic and untraditional musical influences. The 10:30am service is a traditional service.
- Easter Sunday Breakfast and Fellowship at 9:30am. Sunday School classes will not meet. Nursery will be provided.
- Bridges Out of Poverty Seminar, April 15 and 22. Light dinner at 5:30pm, Seminar 6-9pm. Register here.
- Women of the Church Luncheon, Sunday, April 19 following worship. RSVP and volunteer to help through this link.
- Newcomer's Orientation Class will meet Sundays, April 19 through May 10, at 9:30am. For more information click here.
- Vacation Bible School registration has started. Please visit the publications page to access the appropriate registration form for your child's age.