Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church is a community of faith welcoming people with open arms & helping hands. We are anchored in the Presbyterian Church USA & are invested in its mission & education. Selwyn fosters a unique "Selwyn Spirit" & promotes individual spiritual growth, as we address & respond to a greater level of diversity & higher social awareness.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Myers Park community, near Park Road Shopping Center & Southpark.
Join Us for Worship!
- Ash Wednesday, February 10. Dinner at 5pm. Service at 6pm.
- Newcomer's Orientation Class will meet Sundays at 9:30am through February 28. For more information click here.
- Being Mortal, a Lenten Sunday School series for adults. Join us Sundays at 9:30am.
- Communion will be served on February 14 during the 10:30am worship service.
- The Well at Selwyn resumes February 18. Dinner at 5:45pm. The Well conversation from 6:30-7:30pm.
- Poverty Simulation Event, February 21, from 4-6pm. Click here to register.
- Registration is open for the Intergenerational Church Retreat, April 1-3 in Montreat. Click to download the form.
- Pastor's Bible Study, on Wednesdays,11am, through March 23. The study focus will be the Ten Commandments.
- Daughters of Faith, on Wednesdays, at 11am. A group will also meet at night. See the church calendar for dates.