Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church is a community of faith welcoming people with open arms & helping hands. We are anchored in the Presbyterian Church USA & are invested in its mission & education. Selwyn fosters a unique "Selwyn Spirit" & promotes individual spiritual growth, as we address & respond to a greater level of diversity & higher social awareness.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Myers Park community, near Park Road Shopping Center & Southpark.
Join Us for Worship!
- Rally Day is August 30 starting at 9:30am. Adults will meet in the Fellowship Hall. Children will go directly to their classrooms.
- Worship at 10:30am. Communion will be served on August 30.
- A potluck lunch will be held on August 30 following Worship. Please bring a side dish to share. Volunteer to help through this link.
- Time to re-link your Harris-Teeter VIC card to Selwyn's CDC, #3074 and Montclaire Elementary, #1729.
- The Women's Walk on the Beach is October 9-11. The registration form is available through this link.
- Habitat Workday, September 12, 8am-4pm. Volunteer through this link.
- Pastor's Bible Study, Wednesdays, at 11am, September 16 through November 18.
- Stop Hunger Now Event, October 4. You can sign up for a shift, dinner and/or child care through the YES page.